The one writing the story

whaaa, I couldnt asked for more!

Im depending on the one who will write my love story, you and I know who HE is. I know its a great one, thats why its taking time :D, I think that a chapter of that story just happened without me realizing it.

I came early..

I waited for my friends..

I bowed my head, hoping to catch some z's.

I looked up..

and there she was,


"Chills run down my spine"


I said to myself, "this is it, ill talk to her".

Thats what I said too after going down and drank some orange juice, I passed onto her when I got down, when I went back up, she was nowhere to be found.

I loved what just happened..

I hate my reaction..

Im a coward, chicken!

I let that opportunity slipped by, but life goes on, tomorrow is another day, I have to put on a happy face again, just like this (//.^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment