Ordinary nights like this

I cant sleep... its two o'clock in the morning and here I am scribbling on what just happened, well, to think of it, this happened to me also when I was in grade school.

As a young naive child, you get inspired by a certain person with sometimes unexplainable reason, I admired a classmate of mine, she was little, like a cute doll, she has the longest hair, big round eyes, "cute and petite" as you might say, I was walking down the hall when she called out to me, she never noticed me before, let alone know that I exist, so to my surprise, I turned my head around, and there she was... looking at me, smiling, its like were the only person in the world.

...then she said...

"taba mo ced"

talk about moments,

It was on a joking manner so it wasnt personal, a joke actually, then she ran off, like a little girl she was, then I turned my head back

...then...

I bang my head on the wall, looking down while I rub my head, I tripped, almost.

When I went to the bathroom to do my thing, I stared out the window, thinking of her.

Unbeleivably, that was one of my best days,

She somehow resembles the present girl thats been running on my mind, no need for details, because she'll always be beautiful in my eyes.

1 comments:

thank you for dropping by my blog and for following it! :) i followed you back!

btw, i like this post... it reminds me of my teenage years... :) kilig na walang katapusan...

haaay... sana bata ako ulit. :)

 

Post a Comment